- Approve the agenda as submitted
The meeting will be called to the order.
So that there is an agreement between committee members on the agenda, and the amount of time spent on the meeting, the committee shall vote to approve an agenda for the meeting. To the best of its ability, it will follow that agenda, and allow for the chair to move through agenda as specified.
The Finance Committee met on Monday September 9th, 2019 @4:00 PM for what was scheduled to be a 0 hours and 41 minutes long meeting. Present: Yolanda Chisolm, Andrew Drake, Timothy Thorn, Henry Meeuwse
Not Present: Jeffrey Wiseman
The members considered the following items:
1. Welcome and Call to Order
2. Approval of Finance Agenda
3. Approval of Minutes from Aug 12, 2019
4. Financial Statement
5. Gym- AC
The committee considered 1 motions, of which 1passed, and 0 failed:
1. Approve the minutes as submitted (proposed)
The meeting adjourned at 5:00PM
- JICHS is committed to approximately 1.3 million for the expanded CTE wing. The Culinary lab will be approximately 4,000 sq ft.
- The project may begin this fall. JICHS has committed to funding $350 K towards this project.
The current Enrollment is at 1516 students. This is 4 students higher than our day 1 membership. Last year on the 33rd day of school we were 4 students lower than our day 1 membership.
Based on from the first 33 days of school, I am projecting our Day 135 ADM to be between 1488 and 1514. Of the 1516 students currently enrolled, 28 are program school students.